COVID-19 Precautions and Guidelines
Starting Friday, June 12th we will be offering outdoor seating as Philadelphia moves forward in their plans to reopen the city during the COVID-19 pandemic. In an effort to continue limiting the spread of the virus will be taking necessary precautions and following guidelines from the city of Philadelphia to protect our staff and customers.
- * Masks will be worn by staff at all times. Customers are required to wear a mask except when seated at table.
- * Outdoor seating will be arranged to maintain 6 feet of distance between parties.
- * Parties over 6 guests cannot be accommodated at this time. Due to limited seating, we encourage making a reservation through OpenTable.
- * Staff members will be screened for symptoms before beginning their shift.
- * Staff are required to wash their hands at the time of arrival and throughout their shift in accordance with food safety regulations.
- * We continue to follow cleaning protocol based on the Health Department Food Safety regulations, including increased sanitation of high touch areas and shared items between customers. Disposable cups are available upon request.
If you have any further questions about safely enjoying a glass of wine with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.