Join us for First Friday in Old City with discounted wine tastings! Only $5 for 5 tastings of delicious wines from Paradox Vineyard, Auburn Road Winery and Pinnacle Ridge Winery.
And while you’re enjoying your wine … shop, chat and network!
This month we’re featuring a new and local experimental band, Magda Meringue. In mixing genres and haunting harmonies, these old souls pay homage to classical and contemporary composers with their whimsical style. We are very excited to have this talented duo filling Pinot with their music, while we fill your glasses with wine! Their album will be on sale for $8 at the register.
Come out and show your support for local Philly artists!
Check out some of their music at http://
The ‘VIP Wine Cellar’ with a special guest host:
• VIP service in a less crowded, more private tasting room: the Cellar @ Pinot
• Complimentary cheeses and specialty treats
• A wider selection of wines for tasting (5 pours included)
• A complimentary gift bag to take your tasting glass home in style
• Meet and greet with Magda Meringue
• For ONLY $15 – ENJOY IT ALL!
*This event is open to the public and free to enter. $5 Wine Tastings may be paid at the door. Please RSVP in advance.